Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DIY Sneak Peek: The "Write Stuff"


Here is a little teaser about an upcoming DIY project!  This is a gift set that I will be bestowing upon my daughter's teacher on the first day of school. If having a BFF that is a teacher has taught me anything it is that a little kindness (and gift giving) can make 180 days go a lot easier. 

This gift set includes : 3 small, blinged out note pads, a monogrammed 18 piece note card set, and 2 decorated clothes pin magnets.  The attached note says:

Mrs. H. (I am not using her entire name on the blog),
Here is a little gift to get the year started on the "write note."
Quinn

In the coming days you can learn how to make your very own, a great gift for many occasions!

PS...the frugal side in me can not keep it a secret that this set only set me back $1.10!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment