Monday, January 10, 2011

My deals and steals this week

Today I hit up both CVS and Rite Aid for some deals, although I haven't had a chance to plan my CVS trip so I was getting stuff from last week that I had a coupon for. There are a lot of great deals out there, but since I have a good stockpile I was only getting stuff that we need or was a REALLY good deal....here is what I scored:




CVS:
I must be teaching too many people my couponing ways because they were all out of Excedrin every time I went in last week. Luckily, I got my rain-check and waited patiently.  This week they had 100ct. Excedrin on sale for $6.99, my rain check was Get $10 ECB WYB $20 worth.  I also had some (ok 6) of the coupons Excedrin has been pumping out, I asked the cashier and she said I could just pay the difference if necessary.
 So I picked up 3 Excedrins and an Advil (I had a coupon for a free bottle of it too).  When i got the the register the coupons worked for the full amount and the cashier said she couldn't adjust it if it worked so each coupon covered the entire $6.99...woo hoo!! 
My OOP was a whopping $1.21 (darn taxes!) and I got $10 in ECB's for next time! 
Hopefully, if there isn't a snowday tomorrow, I'll get a chance to plan out my CVS trip for this week's deals!

Rite Aid has a ton of deals this week!!  Here is what I got and what I used:
4 Tylenol Precise $5, $3 UP Reward
2 Motrin PM $3, $2 UP
2 Special K Red Berries at $4.79 B1G1 Free
2 Quaker Oatmeal, 2 for $5, $2 UP Reward
2 Clean & Clear at $6.99 (part of spend $25 get $10 UP)
Aveeno Lotion, $3.49  (part of spend $25 get $10 UP)
Lubriderm Lotion $6.99 (part of spend $25 get $10 UP)
=$65.04

I used:
(3) -$6/2 Tylenol Precise or Motrin product printable or SS1/9 coupons
B1G1 Special K cereal, 12 oz. printable
$1 off Quaker Instant oatmeal RP 1/02
$4 off $20 Beauty Care purchase printable
$1 off Aveeno Products in-ad coupon
$1 off Clean & Clear in-ad coupon
(2) $2 off Clean & Clear product SS 1/09 or printable
$1 off Aveeno Body or Baby Product printable or SS 1/09      
= $25.46 (I had some previous UP's)
Got back: $30 in UP...= $6 profit! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment